Thursday, April 3, 2008

Showing off my Fridge


Well Linda has posted a picture of her pristine white new fridge on her blog and then she challenged me to show off mine. Why? Because as you can see, mine is not pristine, it's covered. It didn't used to be *this* covered, but the boys have taken over the bottom 50% and have done their own thing (just following in their mom's footsteps). I have tons of pictures on the front of the fridge and on the one side. I love to buy magnets and I try to buy them wherever we go on vacation (there are tons of Myrtle Beach ones and Disney ones, of course). People even buy me magnets because they know how much I love them. On our honeymoon, I can remember going to all the gift shops in the Polynesian Hotel looking for Disney magnets (I was pretty tipsy, barefoot and on a mission - yes, I remember it that vividly. LOL). So what do you all think? I bet you think I'm even crazier than you used to think I was! ;)

7 comments:

Linda said...

I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for taking the challenge! I love seeing your fridge!!! It is just too cute!!

Alicia Sharp said...

You are a nut! I clean houses for a living and I can honestly say I have never seen one that covered! Thanks for sharing! That is a great way to use your pics so you can remeber daily! I love it!!

momof3feistykids said...

*LOL!*

Andrea Cox said...

Wow! That is one smothered fridge, oh my! But you know that's what makes it special, you have all your loves on there :)

j4crew said...

LOL! Naahh, I don't think your crazy!!!

Sonia said...

Love it... Thanks for sharing!!!

joybear said...

I read it on her blog so had to come track it down! Love it!!