Friday, April 18, 2008

PageMaps Book, Sketches & a Layout







I have always loved Becky Fleck's sketches (http://pagemaps.com/). She came out with a Sketch Book recently, so I treated myself and bought it last week. It came yesterday and I can't put it down! I love all of the sketches, the way the book is put together and the examples are fantastic. Kudos to Becky for making a book that is fun to read, too. For a recent challenge on a Disney Scrapper's Group, I used a PageMaps sketch and did a Jammin' Jungle Parade Layout.



9 comments:

Cricket said...

fabulous layout! I've heard nothing but good things about this book, might have to check it out myself!

smiles,

Linda said...

Oh shut up about will ya? Mine still isn't here, and I am pea green with jealousy! LOL I can't wait to get it so we can dish together!

ErinRagan said...

Wow! You rocked that sketch, Lisa! LOVE IT!

And you're really, really making me want/need that damn book. It's on my list...

Unknown said...

Very nice! I like having a design to copy too.

j4crew said...

That is soo neat!!!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the layout! I so want this book!!

mphoinix said...

congrats on getting the book.. It's not in my area yet..
Maggie

La- said...

Great page!! Love it!

La-

Night Owl Mom said...

Hi Lisa! I bought this book recently too. I haven't actually looked through it yet, but I love her sketches too. Isn't it funny how the two people who are most known for sketches are both named Becky? ;o) ~Michele (nightowlmom)