Monday, April 28, 2008

Disney Scrapping!


I'm still plugging away with my Disney Album and since I haven't shared a page on my blog in awhile, I'm going to post one today. I'm up to day #5 when we went to the Ohana restaurant for a character breakfast, walked around the Polynesian Hotel looking for Hidden Mickeys, the boys & Jim went to the Main Street Barbershop, Matthew was a "member" of the Jack Sparrow Show, the boys got to light saber fight in the streets over at MGM, etc... It was probably our most jam packed, full of Disney moments kind of day!

7 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

Awesome! :-)

S. http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/

~Holly~ said...

Great layout!

j4crew said...

oh TOO COOL!!! You know me....i love anything DISNEY!!!

Nicole said...

That layout is toooo flippin' cute! I love the little cirlce pic, and the bright colors of the paper. You are just awesome. :-)

Linda said...

I really love all your Disney pages! Keep em coming!!!

Carla said...

Hey Lisa.....great lay out! Even though I make fun of you and your DISNEY...its all good. I love looking at your pages....LOL
Sorry I havent been around much.....just not feeling well, but wanted to pop in and say hi toay!

La- said...

Those are really great images on that page! Love them!

La-