Friday, April 4, 2008

Dream FastPasses


This layout took me so long to do, so I figured I'd share it on my blog. We were so lucky to get Dream Fastpasses in Animal Kingdom last April. They had instant fastpasses on them for 6 attractions in AK that usually have long lines. Because we got these fastpasses, I was able to take both of the boys on Expedition Everest and Jim took them both on Kali River Rapids (within a very short period of time). It was very exciting for us. I'm so glad that the "Year of a Million Dreams" will still be going on next December when we go back & I'll be hoping we all get Dream Fastpasses again!

6 comments:

*Nikki* said...

how neat..sounds like so much fun!!
awesome layout!!

momof3feistykids said...

That is SO cool! Fantastic layout.

http://tribeofautodidacts.homeschooljournal.net/

Linda said...

I love this page so much I think I am gonna have to lift it!!! You were so lucky to get those fast passes, and the perfect person to get it too... as much time as you guys spend there! LOL

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Great layout you lucky dog!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure which I like more, your super cute layout or the Dream Fastpass itself! Oh, I just love the idea of getting one of those.

j4crew said...

I had forgot that you got those last yr!! That is way COOL!!!! I could only hope to get something like that when we go in JUNE!!! How cool that it will still be going on when you go in Sept!