Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coffee Anyone?

Would you believe that I haven't always been a coffee drinker? So many of you hear me say how I *have* to have my coffee every morning (and my 2nd cup in the afternoon after the boys get home from school). I only started drinking coffee in 2003 at one of my nephew's High School graduation parties. Everyone in my family had always liked coffee, but not me. Now, I can't live without it. I'm kind of a coffee snob, though. I prefer just a plain cup that I brew at home - light and sweet please! I also would never turn down a cup of coffee with Baileys Irish Cream in it. M'mm M'mm good!

I had to take a picture of my cup of coffee from this morning to share. I love the tall mugs the best and Jim got me a set of these Pfaltzgraff cups for Christmas a few years ago. I even have Christmas ones and I have my tall mugs in the Myrtle Beach house, too. One of these days, I'm going to do a layout with pictures of this mug and my Myrtle Beach mug. I might title it "A Tale of Two Mugs". LOL

So who else is a Java drinker? How do you like your coffee fixed?

4 comments:

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

I am also picky about my coffee,prefer to make it at home, must use a special mug, and only got hooked a few years ago, too! LOL

Carla said...

Lisa...you know me...Im a coffee lover too. Funny, I hadnt really started drinking it like I do now up until about 3 years ago. It was after I had my surgery (gastric bypass) Sweets (anything sugar) made me ill. So I turned to coffee with flavored creamer for my sweet fix. I too have a HUGE to go cup in the am that I make at home with coconut creamer. Then again usually after lunch I have another HUGE cup......at work I have to rely on their coffee (its free) and its ok...but not the best. I keep creamer there too. Sometimes I run to starbucks on my lunch hour or dunkin douhnuts....and every once in a while after work I get a coffee too. So yeh Im a coffee snob too!

*Nikki* said...

I am not much of a coffee drinker...eventhough i really wanna be...i have a ton of coffee cups because they are so cute!!! I am determine to find a coffee that i like...because i love the smell of it!!!

j4crew said...

LOL Lisa!! I'm not a coffee drinker myself....but I know several people who are addicted!! :)

Love the tall mugs..those are COOL!