Monday, April 14, 2008

Movies You Haven't Seen?

A few things have happened recently for me to ask myself this question. When Charlton Heston died, a girl on my TV board said she'd never seen The Ten Commandments, which is a movie I've seen 25+ times probably in my lifetime. I am a huge Disney maniac, but I've never seen the movie Mulan. If you read my previous post, you'll know that I've only recently seen all 6 of the Star Wars movies and all 3 of the Godfather movies. A couple of years ago I finally watched Citizen Kane because I needed to know for myself what all the buzz was!

Soooooooo what movies haven't you all seen that you want to see? How about a movie you haven't seen that everyone else talks about, but you don't have the inkling to see it? Or you just haven't seen a movie for a random reason. Please respond and tell me what you haven't seen - I'm very curious as to what the answers will be!

Let me think.... I know of some old movies that I've always wanted to see.... From Here to Eternity, On The Waterfront and The King & I. More current movies... I've always wanted to see the Julia Robert's movie "Mona Lisa Smile" and Meryl Streep in "The Bridges of Madison County". I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies or any of the Harry Potter movies. I have never seen the Monty Python movie and it's quoted all the time so it makes me want to see it. Same goes for Spinal Tap.

As I think of more movies, I'll add them!

5 comments:

Cricket said...

It's hard for me to believe that someone hasn't seen The Ten Commandments!! Wow!! I have watched that movie every year since I can remember...dd and I just watched it the night before Easter!

I've not seen any of the Lord of the Rings either..just doesn't interest me...

I love movies, it's my second passion after scrapbooking!

smiles,

Linda said...

I am just so not a movie freak, thatif I am not in a theater, it is hard for me to sit still for a moive! I haven't seen most of those you mentioned! LOL

Cathy said...

I don't watch to many movies. NOPE!!!! Give me 60 minutes anyday!

*Nikki* said...

i haven't seen Gone with the wind...always wanted to watch it..but never have..

ErinRagan said...

There are about a zillion movies i'd like to see... i couldn't even begin to list them for you, Lisa, lol.

BUT, I had to comment and tell you that you should definitely watch Bridge of Madison County sometime. I loooove that movie.