Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh Happy Day!




Today has just been a great day so far (and I hope it stays that way after those fighting little boys get home from school). Anyway, here's what has been great so far...
~~ The temps are great - high 60s right now. I loved driving around with a few CDs blasting in the car - Keith Urban, a few Bruce Springsteen tunes, then some Daughtry.
~~ I bowled like a champ! I really am surprising myself this year. I had a 191, then a 192 and then I had a 202! Woo Hoo!
~~ I went to Odd Lots and scored big on some scrapping stuff. Everything you see in the picture only cost $21. Some of those rub ons are like $8 - $10 in other stores! I love a bargain.
~~ The postman brought some fun stuff. First, he brought my Rocky Mountain Hobbies order with a lot of goodies that I've been wanting for quite some time. This is scrapbooking stuff for those who have no clue. LOL.
~~ The postman also brought the coconut. It's a coconut post card that my parents sent from Florida (they're on vacation down there). I couldn't believe that the post man had a coconut. What a hoot!

4 comments:

j4crew said...

OMGoodness! A coconut???? How funny is that???? Wow you got alot of scrapping stuff there for $21!!


WOOHOO!!! Those are great bowling scores!!!!



yup, love the warmer temps....I just want it to get warm and stay warm!!!!

Andrea said...

Wow! What a bowling game. ROFL at the coconut!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the coconut postcard!!! Wow, you got a bargain on those scrapbooking supplies. I only found a few things around here.

La- said...

What a crazy postcard! And some great loot ya got there!! And holy cow on th ebowling... I still bend over and send the ball down the lane with two hands!! LOL

La-