Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Washer & Dryer!


New Appliances. Ahhhh. Our old dryer croaked and our old washing machine was getting junk all over the clothes, so we bought a new set over the weekend. Yes, I know they aren't even, but the dryer can't be moved back any further and the cat box has to sit in front of the washer (yuck). Look how clean they are. Look how uncluttered the area is! Trust me, that'll be all fixed soon. LOL. The picture is from a funny angle, too, but my laundry area is very small (the door to the garage is right behind where I took this picture), so I didn't have much room to work with. And since I know you're all wondering, yes, I'm currently doing laundry. I had about 4-5 loads back up since the dryer broke the other day. Fun Fun Fun!

9 comments:

Andrea Cox said...

We just had to buy a new washer and dh is in love with it, he can't stop using it, ROFL! Our washer smoked out our laundry room two weeks ago so we had to replace it because the laundromat stinks! Glad you've got some new fun toys (if we can call them that) :)

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Glad you have new washer and dryer. We got our about a year ago.

-leafa mcbirdie said...

Isn't it funny how spiffy new appliances seem to make the same old crappy chores tolerable? ...at least for a little while. LOL

Happy laundering!

Cathy said...

Woo Hooooooo, clean cloths!!!

How exciting!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Enjoy your new "toys"! LOL

Cathy said...

I just have to keep coming back to see your new washer and dryer....there so beautiful!! : )

Alicia Sharp said...

You lucky dog! I want a new washer and dryer soooo bad! Enjoy!!

j4crew said...

Congrats on the new washer & dryer!! Sounds like you needed a new one, LOL!!! I'm sure you will keep it clean :)

Linda said...

YAY on the new Washer and Dryer!!! Enjoy it as much as doing laundry can be enjoyed! LOL