Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year


Well this will be my very last entry for 2008. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a safe & happy New Year's. Today (Christmas) was a wonderful day and I'm sort of sad it's almost over, but I'm looking forward to our trip to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. We'll be there until 1/3 and we get to celebrate Christmas with Sara (my stepdaughter), my parents and then with my sister & her family. Gotta love stretching out the holiday over another week! LOL.
So I'll leave you with a picture of silly ole Daisy who's tuckered out and stretched out on the couch after a long day of playing with wrapping paper, playing with her new toys, trying to steal food off the counter and just enjoying being the fantastic little kitten that she is!

Here's to 2009!

2 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa!

Carla said...

What a cuttie. Im glad that you had a nice holiday and hope your trip to the beach was great.