Feel free to borrow this idea for your own blog! :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper, but a few gift bags when convenient
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real (blue spruce) here in PA - artificial in MB
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first weekend in December, but we got ours last weekend when Sara was still here. We'll put up the MB tree on 12/27. lol
4. When do you take the tree down? 1-2 weeks into January. 2nd weekend if I had my way. We take the MB tree down at Easter.
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope. It's yucky.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My turntable and anything Barbie related.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Jim
8. Most you've ever spent on a Christmas present? I'm not even sure! Probably a watch I bought for Jim a few years ago. I like a lot of smaller gifts vs. big ones.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a white one made by AVON
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A set of bowling salt & pepper shakers
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life or Holiday Inn. As for specials, I love The Year Without a Santa Claus (love the meiser brothers!)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in fall.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope, but I'm thinking about doing something with the salt & pepper shakers. Does anyone want them? LOL
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Baked Cream Cheese & Almond Crescent Cookies
16. Lights on the tree? Large, colored ones here in PA. Small, white ones in MB
17. Favorite Christmas song? I can't name just one. "Baby Please Come Home" by U2. Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen. I love any/all traditional Christmas songs. I love them all.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but leave for MB the day after.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yep - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel here in PA. Star in MB
21. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? We open on Christmas Day. Jim & I wait 'til later in the day, though.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Items being out of stock and finding a parking spot.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We buy dated, ceramic handmade ornaments and they are my favorite ones.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We don't eat a real dinner - just lots of appetizers and yummy things. Bring on the spinach triangles, leek soup dip, baked cream cheese, shrimp cocktail, etc... burp!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Sex and the City DVD, a new Cricut Cartridge, the 2009 Passport (Disney Guide book), a Disney strap for my camera, Rascal Flatts Greatest hits CD, some new fuzzy socks and PJ bottoms, scrapbook stuff (of course!).