Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Before the end of 2008....

I have to take the time to do this blog entry.....

A little less than a year ago, I decided to make a New Year's resolution to start a blog and keep it current. I remember brainstorming the whole drive home from Myrtle Beach over what to name the blog (details details!). So here I am, about 12 whole months into it and I can say that I'm pretty proud of myself. I blog every month (maybe not in July when I was away? Maybe I blogged when I was home that one week for the Springsteen concerts). I had fun blogging. I had fun sharing photos. It was and still is exciting for me to read the comments many of my blogging friends leave for me with each post/entry. I tend to blog pictures more than just thoughts & words.

Today is 12/23... tomorrow our festivities will start (Christmas Eve spent with Dh's dad & Stepmom), then the big day is Thursday. Oh how I love Christmas. Oh how the boys love Christmas. Oh how Jim loves Christmas! We love spending the holiday here in our PA house, then hopping in the car the next day to head down to Myrtle Beach. We'll put the tree up down there and then celebrate with my parents, my sister and my sister's family. It doesn't take much to get us to draw out the holiday as much as possible. LOL.

So before I no longer have the chance to get online and post this, I decided to make this blog entry tonight. Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends. I hope you all have a fun New Year's Eve. (raising my glass)... Here's to a wonderful 2009. Maybe it be a happy & healthy one for all of us. ~Lisa

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You are doing a wonderful job with this, Lisa, kudos to you!!! Hope you having a great time in MB - talk with you when you are back!