Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Please Come Soon!


I know that March 21st is the official date, but here in the Northeast, Spring doesn't really start to show up for awhile. I have a few Crocus' popping up and a few perennials are showing life, but it's otherwise dreary out there. All of the Bradford pears are in bloom down in Myrtle Beach, but as you can see here, ours only has a few buds on it. I'm honestly just sick of winter and really want spring to come. I didn't think I'd want to get out into the gardens and work since we might move, but I always look forward to this time of year when everything comes alive again. It will be nice to see all of my flowers/plants come back again for what could be the very last time (even though I plan on cutting a few and digging out a few to take with me. LOL). Anyway, I just had to get that out and say that Spring needs to show up here soon. Pretty please!

5 comments:

~Holly~ said...

Lets keep crossing our fingers and hoping spring gets here fast!! :D

Maggie Lamarre said...

awww I hope you get it soon...Me I'm hoping to have some cooler weather for a while before the blasting heat comes full force :)
Have a good day,
Maggie

Andrea said...

I agree with you!! I do however have crocus blooming in my yard....but it SNOWED again this morning!

La- said...

I hear ya... I am SOOO Done with winter!!

La-

Linda said...

You poor thing! Spring WIll come eventually!