Monday, March 31, 2008

Friendship

Today, I was searching the Denny Davis Site (http://www.dennydavis.net/) for sayings/poems and came across this one. I just love it so much so I had to post it today.

A true friend is one who
Knows you as you really are,
Understands where you've been,
Accepts who you've become,
And still gently invites you to grow.

This is just rang so true for me. I need to remember this poem and hope to be the same kind of good friend in return. I am definitely the kind of person who *needs* other people, especially to listen to my trials and tribulations. I need to be sure that I'm as good of a friend when the tables are turned.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Girl, you are SOOO that kind of friend to me... I know we talk about friendships, etc since we have become so close... I am so thankful we have found that kind of close friendship with one another!

Maggie Lamarre said...

that is fantastic thanks for sharing..
Maggie