Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just hit Wally World...

to stock up for the trip. We leave tonight. WOO HOO.

Did you all know how freaking much money Easter candy is? I think I spent $50 on candy. I should have bought new toothbrushes and toothpaste, too, huh? I bought 4 different types of Reese's stuff. yum!

I'm not going to want to weigh in once I get back from this trip. I mean I could go jog on the beach or run around my neighborhood down there or I could just eat, drink and be merry. Which would you chose? bwahahahahahahahaha

And can we just discuss how I need my fix of sweet tea? Real sweet southern tea. I can't wait until we hit that mark in Virginia where they start to have real sweet tea in restaurants. I'll gain 5 lbs. just from the tea. ;-)

And let's talk priorities... I just called my dad to ask him to tape LOST for tonight. I bought new VCR tapes today so that I can tape stuff next week and try to watch a few shows to keep up. I can't lose 9 whole days of "my shows". Nuh uh. I'll go into withdrawal. I already have to do without the internet until 3/24, can't take away my TV shows, too. I know, stop thinking it.... I need DVR or Tivo! Could someone please convince Jim that this is a necessity in my life? Pretty please?

Alright, I'm supposed to go try to nap now so that I can do as much of the driving tonight as I can. I *hate* to drive in the dark, but I'm a trooper. Bring on the tunes and I can drive drive drive. We'll be there before we know it. I'm signing off 'til I get back. Happy Birthday to me tomorrow and I hope you all have a very Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I so love shopping for Easter candy! LOVE IT! I spend a lot too.

Ahhhhhhhh Lost, the sweet sound of not knowing where you are with a bunch of hotties! YES! I hope it gets taped for you.

Smiles.
Wendy
http://wendyreed.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Carla said...

HAPPY B-day Lisa....have a great trip........
Sweetie, I would be the same way with my shows too...I mean come on.....who doesnt have TIVO or DVR now a days? Tell your hubby to get off his ARSE and get that for you. You are such a TV freak.....I cant beleive that you dont have it!

Alicia Sharp said...

Have fun on your trip!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Hope you are having lots of fun on your trip.

La- said...

Miss ya! Hope you are having a fabulous trip!!

La-