1. Will you be looking for a new job? Not planning on it. I enjoy being a SAHM
2. What will you do different in '08? Try to lose weight. Try to be more patient and not so forgetful.
3. New Year's Resolution(s)? Lose weight, create a blog, keep in touch with old friends, learn how to use my new camera better, walk on the treadmill a few times each week.
4. Any trips planned? Myrtle Beach at Easter, Bermuda in May, Myrtle Beach for 6-7 weeks in the summer and then possibly going to Disney World in December unless we change the date to Jan '09.
5. Wedding plans? Not necessary. :)
6. Baby plans? That would be impossible. lol
7. Major thing on your calendar? My oldest son turning ten! Ack.
8. What can't you wait for? Bermuda in May will be heavenly. Can't wait to go back - we went in July 2002. Oh and two Bruce Springsteen concerts in July '08.
9. What would you like to see happen different? I'd like for us to move to NC. It would be a great move for our family and it would mean DH isn't commuting an hour each way to get to work every day (an hour w/o traffic).
10. What about yourself will you be changing? My waistline!
11. What happened in '07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? Ever? Only thing I can think of is going back to Disney World in April 07 when we'd just been there in March '06.
12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? Yes, but I also will not let people walk on me either. I hope to smile more in 2008. Don't worry, be happy. lol
13. Will you dress differently in '08 than you did in '07? Hmm - I guess I could be a little more hip. I will try not to wear sneakers with jeans *all* the time.
14. Will you better your relationship with your family? Yes. My family means everything to me!
15. Will you do volunteer work? We're volunteering to be the boys' soccer coaches again in the spring and I'll probably volunteer for more PTO stuff this year.
16. Do you expect '08 to be a good year for you? Absolutely. :)
17. How much did you change from this time last year til now? A little. I've tried to do some self evaluating. I need to stop being so forgetful!
18. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? Yes, I think so.
19. Major lifestyle changes? Well, if we move to NC, that would be a major change! Being only 3-4 hours from our Myrtle Beach house will be so nice and definitely different for us.
20. Will you be moving? See above - I'd *like* to move!
21. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '08 that happened in '07? Getting taken advantage of.