Friday, January 11, 2008

Firsts

What was your first...

1. concert? Rick Springfield when I was 14. I wanted to be Jessie's Girl so bad!

2. car? A 1978 Red Honda Civic nicknamed the Tuna Can

3. job? After babysitting, I was a dish washer in a seafood place. I smelled *so* bad when I left that place each night!

4. scrapbook layout about? I did a baby page for my oldest son, Matthew. It's so funny to look at because I hand cut everything.

5. grade teacher's name? My Kindergarten teacher's name was Mrs. Ginolfi. She had huge, blonde, beehive hair!

6. pet? We had a dog named Scamper when I was born. He was a cocker spaniel, but he bit my friends and chewed rocks. He ended up being nicknamed "Senile". Poor thing.

7. vacation as an adult? When I was 19, I went to Disney World with a friend of mine. Stop acting so shocked! My Disney addiction goes way back. This trip when I was 19 was my 4th time at Disney.

8. boyfriend's name? Rudy and he really was gross. rofl We saw Jaws 3D at the movie theater together. Ah the romance.

9. living arrangement after moving out of your parents' home? I lived in a 3-bedroom apartment with two other girls. It was okay, but I really didn't like the one girl very much.

10. scrapbook message board to be a member on? It was a board on ivillage that is now defunct. I still keep in touch with some of the members via a yahoo board from time to time, but not nearly enough! I used to do swaps with them a lot.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Too funny!!! Love your answers!

momof3feistykids said...

Ah ... beehive hairdos! That image has me past-tripping to the '70s.
:-D

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

LOL! Love your answers!!

Origin said...

Loved your answers!! Too funny!!