Sunday, September 21, 2008

One More Week to Go!


Only six more sleeps and my family will be in WDW. Now that the birthday party is done and over, I can fully focus on Disney planning. That's pretty much all I'll do this week to get us completely ready to leave next Saturday. I'll double check our plans, make sure our advanced dining reservations are firmed up, put another request on our reservation about the room (I want a newly renovated room since they did some upgrading recently at the Beach Club), shop for essentials, pack and just be doing the happy dance about going! This picture is from our countdown calendar that is 3/4 checked off now. Yay!

2 comments:

Cricket said...

How exciting!! How in the heck did I miss that you were going to WDW?? LOL

I so want to go back..we took Mandi there about 5 years ago!

smiles,

La- said...

You are the disney Goddess!!!