Sunday, September 14, 2008

Have you ever....


had times when you feel like you have nothing to write or post on your blog? I wish I had new pictures to share, but I don't. I wish I had something witty or funny to share, but I don't. lol. I could blather on about Disney planning, but you're all sick of hearing it and most of you don't even understand my obsession. wink! I could tell you that we won a soccer game last week, but then lost one on Saturday. You win some, you lose some. I'm getting sick of the politics of coaching, though. ** sigh **


So what's up for this week? Planning Andrew's birthday party which is next Saturday. Making sure I do the shopping for his presents & whatever food we'll need. Continuing to make sure all the details for the Disney trip are in order. Continuing to make sure all the details are in place for a weekend crop I'm attending from 10/9 - 10/12 (yes, right after we get back from the Disney trip and I finally get to meet my very good friend, Nicole, in person!!!). We have Open House at the boys' school this week also & I look forward to meeting their teachers, seeing their rooms, etc... We just finished helping Andrew make a "gas station" for his first 2nd grade project. Well I could take a picture and share that, now couldn't I? brb.... Okay, so I hope you enjoy the picture!


I'm gonna go back in the living room and watch football with Jim now. Bye all! ;)

5 comments:

La- said...

That is so cool... I love that little gas station! Good luck in your continued soccer games!! My nephew is playing for the first time this year! :)

La-

Korey said...

Another person that I'm jealous of right now...I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! Enjoy the trip and your crop when you get back.

Eleni Gratsia said...

That is gorgeous!!! :D :D Was it the best in the class? ;)

Jennie said...

You can blather on to me about Disney endlessly! Love that little station.

Jennie

Carla said...

Wow thats a greeat gas station.....you guys did real good.
I know what you mean about posting, I lead such a boring life...I never know what to post...LOL