Sunday, June 1, 2008

Quiet Weekend







Yesterday was *such* a nice day!
First off, we had a soccer game in the morning that I coached with another soccer parent. Jim is away on his "guy's golf trip" so he wasn't there. Our team played so well together, really put in the extra effort and won their first game. I was so thrilled and it set the mood for a really nice day! Of course, we had to call Dh to tell him that we won and I couldn't help but gloat a tiny bit that we did it when he wasn't here. ;)
The rest of the day was so nice. The boys played really well (together and alone) while I scrapped, listened to tunes, watched a few movies, putzed around on the computer and just relaxed. I even took a bubble bath last night, which was extremely relaxing. It's kind of nice to take the time out to do things like that from time to time.
Today, the weather is nicer and the boys are finally outside playing again (it stormed on and off yesterday). We have done a few puzzles, played a few games and now they have a neighbor friend over. I have been scrapping and will keep on doing so. I'm running a "Groovy Crop" on my yahoo Scrapping group and we're having a lot of fun. I really get into running these crops and have a fun time coming up with challenges. I'm going to share a few of my layouts from this weekend. :)

3 comments:

Carla said...

Lisa, is that the SASSAFRASS line by K&CO?
Yout rocked those pages girlfriend! Sounds like you had a nice weekend.

~Holly~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Holly~ said...

That post was me, I can't spell!! lol


Love your layouts!!