Friday, February 29, 2008

The Waiting Game

So Jim/DH has been home from NC since Tuesday night and we haven't heard anything. I know I'm being impatient and I know I have no realistic idea of how long this process will take. I'm just so excited and if we're going to do this, then I'll throw myself completely into finding a house & getting us moved.

Jim went and looked at houses while he was down there. He walked thru this house and really loved it... http://glenlaurelsubdivision.com/irw/details.php?lid=415514&cid=11668&aid=81200&ctry=&oid=0 He was so funny because he told me there was an "extra closet" on the first floor that would be perfect for all my scrapping stuff. I guess I've been talking about this issue so much that even he was thinking about it. I really don't want a scrapping room in the upstairs of a house where I won't end up going up there as much and my stuff isn't as convenient to get to. I like to scrap in the kitchen!

It'll be so awesome for the boys to have the bonus room set up like a play room. No more toys *all* over the house, but instead in one location. I also like the idea of having the master bedroom on the first floor. Exciting to think about, not that I don't like the house we currently live in. It just makes me think about what issues we've had with this house and what I'd like different in the next one. Storage and organization are key issues when picking a house I really like. Jim said that the house he liked has a walk in area to the attic - I love that!

3 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

Lovely house! I hope things work out just right for you guys. ;-)

Tammi said...

Love the house! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Cathy said...

I LOVE that house!!! 5 Bedrooms!!!! who needs 5 b/r's.