Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday to my Matthew


Today is Matthew's 10th birthday. My baby is into double digits. Where in the heck did the time go? All those years ago, that little stinker broke my water with his foot and caused a little panic (I was scheduled for a CSection two weeks later, but we had to rush to the hospital for an emergency Csection after my water broke). He came into this world at only 5 lbs. 6 oz and is still trying to catch up. Some day, I think he'll have a huge growth spurt. The picture is my very first scrapbook page (even before I went to a CM Party) and it's got 4 pictures of baby Matthew on it. Awwww. Matthew has grown into a fine young boy who's very sweet, creative and loving. I hope today is a wonderful day for him.





3 comments:

Carla said...

AWWW how sweet........first page ever huh? Dang I should pull mine out, thats something that is good to post about...LOL

momof3feistykids said...

Happy Birthday, Matthew. James is right behind you.

I LOVE that scrapbooking page!

Cricket said...

Happy Birthday to your Matthew!! that layout is so cute! Isn't it fun to go back and see our first scrapbooking attempts!!

smiles,