Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Taking a Blog Break!

It's not like I've been keeping up with my blog or anything, but I wanted to say that I was going to take a break from blogging for awhile. There's just too much to get done for me to worry about my blog. I've even got pictures to share, but no time to get them up.

I'll be packing, packing, packing... also trying to see a few friends, but then packing. I am heading down to Myrtle Beach sometime in the next week (which is the norm in the summer anyway). So much to do... so little time!

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Hurry back!
Good luck packing!!

La- said...

Enjoy your summer! We'll miss you! :)

La-

Katie said...

Such an exciting and crazy busy time for you! I hope the move goes smoothly. Can't wait to hear from you when you get down to MB!