Thursday, November 20, 2008

She's almost 10 weeks old!
















I thought it was time to write up a bit of an update on the kitten vs. just sharing another picture. So I'm going to share a bunch of new photos & also write a few tidbits about our furry little girl. We adopted her almost 4 weeks ago. Where did 4 whole weeks go? She definitely looks bigger to us now and has a maturity about her. She seems to really love living here. She is all over the house and turns into "Schizo cat" sometimes where she just tears all over the place. She'll play with pretty much anything and likes to steal things (she stole an almond from me one day and she'll eat the paper while Jim tries to read it). She likes to get under the covers with Jim at night. She's a little rough with our hands and doesn't know that we're not her toys. She loves to eat and will even steal, then eat pieces of pasta! She goes nuts for any meat and loves eating leftover chicken. This has led to a bit of a round belly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She lets the boys play with her and isn't always scared off by their antics. She wants to play a lot - in the one picture she was trying to play with me as I was putting scrapbook pages away and she's biting her own layout as I was sliding it in the page protector. In another picture, she's peeking out of the box that was part of Andrew's magic kit - she loves to go in one end and out the other. She'll do flips in the air to try to get this seagull that's on the end of a stick. She still climbs up me and the boys call me the "Statue of Mom" since the cat acts like she's scaling a building. She's been such a wonderful addition to our family and I love that she loves us as much as we love her. :)

10 comments:

La- said...

What a doll she is! I am so glad she ended up being such a great addition to your family.

La-

Linda said...

She is so adorable!!! I love the pic of her eating her page!!! It's like she sees herself! LOL

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

She is so cute!! Makes me want a kitty. But, I know my fat old cat won't get along with any other pet.

Katie said...

I have to admit she is adorable and wonderfully fluffy and does not seem to lack personality. LOL

Cathy said...

So in other words... you let her on your table???? : O

She is a cutie though!!!

Cricket said...

She is soooo cute! You are making me want a kitty..bad! (too bad I'm allergic)...

what a little character she is!!

smiles,

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!

Kristie W. said...

So cute Lisa! I love that pic of her trying to eat her layout, what a silly kitty. I'm so happy you found the perfect addition to your family.

Carla said...

Lisa, she is the cutest thing ever...what a little fur ball, makes me want to get another baby! LOL,,,,,, (NOT!)

Carla said...

LOL OH and to Cathy's comment, she doesnt appreciate cat hair with the scrapping supplies. She claims she found one of my cats hairs while we scrapped at our weekend crop.....